Monday, April 6, 2009

jokes...

Teacher: Ah Kau, if your father has $10 and you ask him for

> $6, how

> much would your father still have?

> Ah Kau: $10.

> Teacher: You don't know Maths.

> Ah Kau: You don't know my father la!







> Mother: David, come here.

> David: Yes, mum.

> Mother: You really disappoint me. Your results are getting

> worse.

> David: But but but....I will only get my report card

> tomorrow ???

> Mother: I know that, but I'm going Hong Kong tomorrow

> so I'm scolding you



> now.





> Father: Why did you fail your Mathematics Test?

> Son: On Monday, teacher said 3 + 5 = 8

> Father: So?

> Son: On Tuesday, she said 4 + 4 = 8.

> On Wednesday, she said 6 + 2 = 8.

> If she can't make up her mind, how I know the right

> answer one ???







> Girl: Do you love me?

> Boy: Yes Dear.

> Girl: Would you die for me?

> Boy: No la, mine is undying love only !!!





> Man: How old is your father?

> Boy: Same as me la.

> Man: How can that be?

> Boy: He only became a father when I born ma !!!







> Teacher: Simon, your composition on 'My Dog' is

> exactly the same as

> your brother's. Did you copy his?

> Simon: No la, teacher. It's the same dog!





> Father: Your teacher says she finds it impossible to teach

> you anything!



> Son: That's why I tell you she's no good!





> Teacher: Where were you born?

> Student: Singapore , Sir.

> Teacher: Which part?

> Student: All of me la....





> A boy came home from school with his exam results.



> ' What did you get?' asked his father.

> ' My marks are under water,' said the boy.

> ' What do you mean 'under water'?'

> ' They are all below 'C' (sea) level !'

No comments:

Post a Comment